Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Birthday Card

Good afternoon, I've just added this Happy Birthday card,
Made using a The Fairy Princess Stamp From Stamposaurus

I have coloured her dress using Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tumbles Glass"
For her skin and hair I have used Pro markers.
I have then Die cut using Nestablities Labels 12.
The Blue Border I have punched using Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop Punch.
Then added a flower with button in the center to finish.

***
I would like to enter this card into
 papertakeweekly Challenge - Anything goes
makeitcolourful Challenge - 22 Blues
kaboodledoodles - 70 - Mystical creatures

***
Many thanks for taking the time to look and as always your comments are appreciated.
Wendy x

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy,sweet image and pretty colour.
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Hi Wendy thanks for becoming a follower of my blog, just thought I would pop over and return the favour, your creations are gorgeous, love your baby boy card it's very elegant.
Hugs craftykat x x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow its gorgeous Wendy...fabbie layout & beautifully coloured image which is soooo sweet :D
hugs and xxx

Heather said...

gorgeous card, loving the colours you've used xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh what a super little card .. my granddaughter would love her .. love the colours you have used .. .happy crafting and love sandy xx

Chris said...

Such a pretty card... Chris xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Wendy

What a very sweet card love the colours you've used - and oh BTW love your baby Rolo.

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Wendy

Thanks for the lovely comment back on my blog and oh yes you live in Essex too!

Take care

Hugs

Tina

Kathleen said...

lovely card. love the colours.
kathleen mc xx

Carole of Brum said...

Very pretty card, I like your lovely soft colouring with the distress ink on her dress, nice and light like a fairy should be, lol. Thanks for joining in with us at Make It Colourful this week. CoB